Monday, March 3, 2014

Week 7 Reflection

This week gave me a chance to reflect on change and what that means in my classroom.  I am always looking for new and challenging ways for my students to learn.  My students have surprised me with their inquisitive nature with new activities we have been doing.  I am always looking for ways to incorporate more technology into my classroom and I think my students would adapt greatly to it.  Change is a good thing and now it is clear that I am not only up for the challenge but so are my students. 

 I was unable this week to do much interaction with other classmates this week, visiting another village where internet access was limited.  This week I will take the time to read others posts to catch up on what was discussed.  I think this week was all about adapting to change in both the classroom and outside of the classroom.  My new favorite quote when it come to change.  "It means viewing the future as a set of new possibilities rather than something that forces us to adjust."

No comments:

Post a Comment